The last week of Fortnite Season 7 has come to an end. Week 8 of Season 7 is here and this week’s challenges are a little different from the other weeks. Instead of being about making matches, this week’s challenges will be about gathering experience for the battle pass and loot boxes.
The Season 7 Week 8 Challenges guide contains a list of all the new challenges you can complete within the Fortnite 2.10.0 update, as well as the rewards you can expect to earn. We have also included a link to the Fortnite 2.10.0 update and the latest challenges as soon as we have it!
So there’s probably not a single person on the planet who hasn’t heard about and played Fortnite Battle Royale. The game is a multiplayer first-person shooter where 100 players drop onto a deserted island that’s out in the middle of the ocean and then fight to the death with all their friends. The game is incredibly popular, has been downloaded a whopping 125 million times, and is getting millions of dollars of revenue per month.. Read more about fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 6 and let us know what you think.
Season 7 Week 8 Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 › Guides » Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8 Challenges Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 8 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Guides for Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2:
Epic Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8
- 30,000 XP if you use four shield potions in a single match.
- 30,000 XP – Collect Building Resources (750).
- 30,000 XP for visiting Coral Cove, Base Camp Golf, and Unremarkable Shack (3)
- 30,000 XP – Build Structures (25)
- 30,000 XP for completing Bounties from Bounty Boards (3)
- 30,000 XP – Ignite Enemy Players or Enemy Player Structures (15)
- 30,000 XP if you Emote in Front of a Camera at Believer Beach or Lazy Lake (1).
Legendary Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8
- 15,000 XP – Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone (1)
- Obtain an IO Guard’s Access Card (1) – 45,000 XP
- Install Wiretaps in Strategic Locations (3) – XP 30,000
- Interact with the computer of an IO Operative (1) – 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP for Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy, Swamp Stalker, or Human Bill (1)
- Identify an Infiltrator by conversing with characters (5) – 30,000 XP
Note: These are several rotating repeating XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to the arrangement from previous season’s Punchcards or XP Coins. They’re Secret Tasks that come and go from your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), thus your game may include challenges that aren’t mentioned above. In addition, new XP Quests are likely to be added on a daily basis.
List of Cosmic Summer Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
- In the Pit, construct structures (500)
- Destroy the Pit’s Structures (500)
- In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with various types of weapons (5)
- The Pit is a great place to get headshots (50)
- Finish all of the Cosmic Summer Quests (12)
Season 7 Week 8 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2
In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 8: How To Find Search Challenge Locations This map cheat sheet will show you where to locate all of the chests, secret spots, and Week 8 Alien-Themed Mission Challenge locations throughout the map in Week 8 of the Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass Challenges dubbed “Invasion.”
Season 7 Week 8 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 (click to expand)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8 Challenges Guide
Timeline for Week 8 Epic Challenges:
- [00:00]: In a single match, use Shield Potions (4)
- [00:21]: Gather Building Materials (750)
- Visit Coral Cove, Base Camp Gold, and Unremarkable Shack at 01:25. (3)
- [03:01]: Construct Structures (25)
- [03:23]: Bounties Completed from Bounty Boards (3)
- Ignite Enemy Players or Enemy Player Structures [04:12] (15)
- [06:47]: Emote in Front of a Camera at Lazy Lake or Believer Beach (1)
All Epic Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8
Timeline for Week 8 Legendary Challenges:
- [00:00]: Use a payphone to get Slone’s orders (1)
- [00:47]: Collect an IO Guard’s Access Card (1)
- [01:24]: Place wiretaps in strategic places (3)
- [04:52]: Interact with the computer of an IO operative (1)
- [06:09]: Human Bill, Swamp Stalker, or Mindwipe Bunker Jonesy (1)
- [08:15]: Talk to the characters to figure out who the infiltrator is (5)
All Legendary Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8
Timeline for Cosmic Summer Quests:
- [00:00]: In the Pit, construct 500 structures.
- [01:09]: In the Pit, destroy 500 structures.
- [02:16]: In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons.
- [04:27]: In The Pit, get 50 headshots.
- Complete the 12 Cosmic Summer Quests by 05:37.
How to Finish All of Fortnite’s Cosmic Summer Quests (The Pit)
Season 7 Week 8 Challenges FAQ for Fortnite Chapter 2
In Season 7, how do you earn Battle Stars?
A Battle Star will be awarded to you every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7. You may check up how much XP you’ll need to level up to the next level on the Battle Pass page in-game.
What is the value of each Season 7 Challenge in terms of XP?
After finishing each task, you will earn 24,000 XP. Only a weekly Legendary challenge offers you 55,000 XP for the first level and 20,000 XP for each subsequent stage. In all, 143,000 XP has been earned.
In Season 7, how many Secret XP Challenges are there?
In Season 7, there will be 40 XP Challenges to accomplish. They’ll come and go from your list of All Quests. Last season’s Punch Cards and XP Coins will be replaced with these XP Challenges.
Every Thursday, at what hour do the Weekly Challenges in Season 7 go live?
• Europe: 2:00 p.m. (CEST) / 3:00 p.m. (CEST) (GMT) • 6:00 a.m. on the West Coast of the United States (PDT) • 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the United States (PT) • US East Coast: 9:00 a.m. (EDT)
It’s time to finish the Battle Pass Challenges for Season 7 Week 8 in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2!
Credits: Epic Games, EveryDay FortNite & Squatingdog
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 8 Cheat Sheet
Tags: Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2, Fortnite
Guides, Mac Guides, Mobile Guides, News, Nintendo Switch Guides, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Videos, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Series X Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox One Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides,
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
Season 7 Week 8 Behind the Scenes GIFs: Every week, each of the three teams take on a Fortnite chapter challenge, which is chosen randomly. Each chapter is worth different points, with those points being added to the team’s cumulative score. As the weeks progress, the challenge becomes more difficult.. Read more about fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 8 and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- fortnite season 6 week 8 challenges
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 7
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 6
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5
- fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 9 challenges