Welcome back to week 5 of the Fortnite Season 7! The community has been hard at work solving the Chapter 2 challenges after last week’s release, and you can read everything in our Fortnite Season 7 Week 5 Challenges Guide. Or, if you already know what the challenges are, you can get some help solving them before heading to the in-game Battle Pass page. Either way, we’ve got the answers to the week 5 puzzles, so get ready to read about them and solve!
This week’s Fortnite challenges are out and we have the answers to the questions they raised. The three challenges are the same as last week’s challenges in that they all center on the different game modes. The first one is called Ball Bounce and it is basically a game of volleyball in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode. The second one is called Chilled Ice Cream and it can be done in either the same Battle Royale or Save the World mode. The final challenge is called Darker Than Night and is only available in the standard Battle Royale mode.Home Fortnite Guides Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 5 Task Manual
Welcome to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 5 Task Manual. Here’s how to complete all tasks in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 Week 5 Season 7 Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch, and Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2 Manual:
- Destroy computer equipment on satellite stations or Roots (3) – 30,000 XP
- IO Wait (250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate intruders (2) – 30,000 XP
- Inflict damage with IO or Alien weapons (500) – 30,000 XP
- Drops (2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage the saucer with the pilot in it (800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO box in the satellite or trivial station (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get Sloan’s order from phone booth (1) – 15,000 XP
- Clutch with radio CB (1) – 45,000 XP
- Place welcome gifts in Holly’s hatchery (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deployment of alien nanites (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dancing with Zig and Choppy (1) – 30,000 XP
- Infect an alien parasite and talk to Sonny (1) – 30,000 XP
Note: These are basically repetitive XP quests that are also timed, like last season with punch cards or XP coins. These are secret tasks that alternately appear and disappear in the All Tasks menu (this only lasts a week). So it is possible that in your game you will see tasks other than those listed above. Plus, new XP quests are added every day.
- Construction work in quarry (500)
- Destroy structures in well (500)
- Eliminate players with different weapons in a single game in the pit (5)
- Headers received in pit (50)
- Full-time summer job (12)
How to find quest locations in Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7, Week 5: This cheat sheet map shows you week 5 of Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass quests called Invasion, which includes all chests, hidden locations and mission quest locations from week 5 across the map find….
Click to enlarge – Fortnite Cheat Sheet Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 5
Week 5 Legendary Tasks Timeline:
- [00:00] : Get Sloan’s orders from a phone booth.
- [00:48] : Pairing with a CB radio station
- [01:37] : Place two welcome gifts in Holly’s incubator…
- [03:20] : Use of extraterrestrial nanites
- [04:25] : Dancing alongside Zig and Choppy
- [05:22] : Get infected by an alien parasite and talk to Sonny.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 5 – Guide to all legendary quests
Space Summer Search Schedule:
- [00:00] : Build 500 structures in the pit
- [01:09] : Destroy 500 structures in the pit
- [02:16] : Destroy players with 5 different weapons in one match in the pit.
- : 50 head shots in the pit
- [05:37] : Completing the 12 tasks of the space summer
How to complete all Space Summer missions in Fortnite (The Pit).
How do I get Battle Stars in Season 7?
Every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7, you will receive a combat star. To find out how much XP you need to level up, check out the Battle Pass page in the game.
How much XP is each attempt worth in season 7?
You get 24,000 XP for each completed task. The exception is the weekly legendary quest, which earns 55,000 XP for the first level and 20,000 XP for each subsequent level. 143,000 XP in total.
How many secret XP challenges will there be in season 7?
There will be 40 XP challenges in the seventh season. They appear and disappear from the All Tasks list. These XP challenges will replace last season’s punch cards and XP coins.
What time are the weekly tasks for season 7 aired each Thursday?
– Europe : 15:00 (CEST) / 14:00 (GMT)
– US West Coast: 6:00 (PDT)
– US Pacific Time: 7:00 AM (PT)
– US East Coast: 9:00 AM (EDT)
It’s time to wrap up Chapter 2 of Fortnite Battle Royale Season 7, Week 5!
Tags: Fortnite, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2
Categories: Manuals, Mac manuals, Mobile manuals, News, Nintendo Switch manuals, PC manuals, PS4 manuals, PS5 manuals, Videos, Xbox One manuals, Xbox Series X manuals
fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5fortnite week 7 challenges season 6fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 1 challengesfortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5 week 8fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 7 challengesfortnite chapter 2 season 5 week 7 challenges,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,fortnite chapter 2 season 6 week 7 challenges,fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5,fortnite chapter 2 season 5 week 7 challenges,fortnite chapter 2 season 5 hidden challenges,fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 3 challenges,fortnite week 7 challenges season 6,fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 1 challenges,fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 5 week 8