This week’s update brought with it a lot of new changes. Among them are the new daily challenges, which are meant to give the community a chance to earn Battle Stars, or perhaps better yet, to earn some V-Bucks. Whatever the case, it’s good to have these new challenges coming in, especially when they’re so easy to complete.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 13 Challenges Guide – The challenges in this week’s Fortnite challenges guide are all about the game’s new Limited Time Mode, Junk Fort. You can read about the mode here . The challenges in this week’s Fortnite challenges guide are all about the game’s new Limited Time Mode, Junk Fort.
So, the big question is: what are the challenges that you need to do in order to pass the Fortnite Season 7 Week 13 Challenges? I got you covered on the challenges of the week. So, let’s get on it.. Read more about fortnite chapter 2 season 7 hidden challenges and let us know what you think.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 13 Challenges Guide › Guides » Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 13 Challenges Guide
Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 13 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 13 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Guides for Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2:
Epic Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 13
- IO Equipment Repair (3) – 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP for building buildings at Corny Complex (25)
- 30,000 XP – Destroy Intel IO (1)
- 30,000 XP for Marigold’s Message from the Dead Drop (1)
- In a single match, visit five Radar Dish Bases for 30,000 XP.
- 30,000 XP if you get 10 headshots
- (2) 30,000 XP to upgrade to an Epic or Legendary weapon
Legendary Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 13
- In a single match, open the missions kit and deploy the jammer outside the IO base (1) – 45,000 XP
- 30,000 XP if you leave secret papers at a bus station (1).
- (1) 30,000 XP if you talk to Joey, Sunny, or Dreamflower.
- (1) 30,000 XP for leaving an IO vehicle at an alien colony
- Pallets of Cat Food should be placed around the IO base (2) – 30,000 XP
Note: These are several rotating repeating XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to the arrangement from previous season’s Punchcards or XP Coins. They’re Secret Tasks that come and go from your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), thus your game may include challenges that aren’t mentioned above. In addition, new XP Quests are expected to be introduced on a daily basis.
List of Cosmic Summer Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
- In the Pit, construct structures (500)
- Destroy the Pit’s Structures (500)
- In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with various types of weapons (5)
- The Pit is a great place to get headshots (50)
- Finish all of the Cosmic Summer Quests (12)
Week 13 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 13: How To Find Search Challenge Locations This map cheat sheet will show you where to locate all of the chests, secret spots, and Week 13 Alien-Themed Mission Challenge locations throughout the map in Week 13 of the Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass Challenges dubbed “Invasion.”
Tags: Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2, Fortnite
Guides, Mac Guides, Mobile Guides, News, Nintendo Switch Guides, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Videos, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Series X Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox One Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides,
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
With Season 7 on its way, all the remaining challenges are now locked, and the season 7 challenges are getting their own page. If you’ve yet to check out the page, the standard week 13 challenges are first on the list. I hope this guide will clear up any confusion about what’s on the docket for this week. This week’s challenges are notably different than previous weeks, as there are no timed challenges, and all three main objectives are on the same island. If you’re looking for the Fortnite challenge guides, then head over to Fortnite Battle Royale Challenges Guide .. Read more about fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 7 challenges and let us know what you think.
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 hidden challenges list
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 challenges
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 3 challenges
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 6 challenges
- fortnite challenges season 7