After the Fortnite Season 7 Week 10 challenges, we are at the mid-point of the season, which means we are halfway through the Chapter 2 season. For those of you who are new to the Fortnite battle royale genre: You are dropped into a Fortnite world with 99 other players, where the players fight to be the last person standing by eliminating any other players.
The Fortnite season 7 challenges guide is a fast-paced challenge guide that provides the best strategies for completing all of the weekly challenges, while also highlighting the best ways to complete the challenges quickly and earn the best rewards.
The Season 7 Week 10 Challenges are here, and this week is just as much about the Fortnite Battle Pass as it is the challenge. The Battle Pass is an in-game challenge, that gives you XP towards leveling up, and completing the challenges will get you new rewards to help you get to the top of the leaderboard.. Read more about fortnite chapter 2 season 7 challenges and let us know what you think.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 10 Challenges Guide » News » Season 7 Week 10 Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2
Welcome to the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10 Challenges Guide. Here you will find out how to complete all Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 week 10 of season 7’s Invasion Battlepass on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, Mac, Switch & Mobile (well, not on Apple iOS).
Guides for Fortnite Season 7 Chapter 2:
Epic Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10
- Deliver a tractor to Hayseed’s Farm (1) using the Grab-itron or saucer’s abductor beam – 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP if you travel in an Inflate-A-Bull (200).
- 30,000 XP for visiting Guardian Towers (3)
- 30,000 XP if you catch a rifle while fishing (1).
- 30,000 XP if you outlast your opponents (200).
- Close-range eliminations (1) 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP Damage Doctor Slone (50)
Legendary Challenges List for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10
- 15,000 XP if you can get Slone’s commands over the phone (1).
- 45,000 XP if you damage an opponent at the Slurpy Swamp abduction site (1).
- 30,000 XP if you collect a Grab-itron (1).
- 30,000 XP – Place video cameras at several landing ship sites (3)
- (1) Abductor Visit – 30,000 XP
- (1) 30,000 XP for visiting the Slurp Factory within the Mothership
Note: These are several rotating repeating XP Quest Challenges that are also Limited Time Challenges, similar to the arrangement from previous season’s Punchcards or XP Coins. They’re Secret Tasks that come and go from your “All Quests” menu (this one for one week only), thus your game may include challenges that aren’t mentioned above. In addition, new XP Quests are expected to be introduced on a daily basis.
List of Cosmic Summer Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
- In the Pit, construct structures (500)
- Destroy the Pit’s Structures (500)
- In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with various types of weapons (5)
- The Pit is a great place to get headshots (50)
- Finish all of the Cosmic Summer Quests (12)
Week 10 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
In Fortnite: Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 7 Week 10: How To Find Search Challenge Locations This map cheat sheet will show you where to locate all of the chests, secret spots, and Week 10 Alien-Themed Mission Challenge locations throughout the map in Week 10 of the Fortnite Season 7 Battlepass Challenges dubbed “Invasion.”
Week 10 Cheat Sheet for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 (click to expand)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10 Challenges Guide
Timeline for Week 10 Legendary Challenges:
- [00:00]: Use a payphone to get Slone’s orders (1)
- [00:46]: In the Slurpy Swamp Abduction Site, damage an opponent (1)
- Collect a Grab-itron at 01:09 (1)
- [01:25]: Set up video cameras at several landing ship locations (3)
- [06:31]: Pay a visit to a kidnapper (1)
- [07:25]: Inside the Mothership, go to the Slurp Factory (1)
All Legendary Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10
Timeline for Week 10 Epic Challenges:
- [00:00]: Deliver a tractor to Hayseed’s Farm using the Grab-itron or Saucer’s tractor beam (1)
- [01:50]: Inflate-A-Bull Adventure (200)
- Visit the Guardian Towers at 02:59. (3)
- [05:09]: While fishing, catch a gun (1)
- [06:03]: Outlast Your Rivals (200)
- [06:13]: Close Range Eliminations (1)
- [06:23]: Slone, Doctor of Damage (50)
All Epic Challenges Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10
Timeline for Cosmic Summer Quests:
- [00:00]: In the Pit, construct 500 structures.
- [01:09]: In the Pit, destroy 500 structures.
- [02:16]: In a single The Pit Match, eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons.
- [04:27]: In The Pit, get 50 headshots.
- Complete the 12 Cosmic Summer Quests by 05:37.
How to Finish All of Fortnite’s Cosmic Summer Quests (The Pit)
Frequently Asked Questions about Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10 Challenges
In Season 7, how do you earn Battle Stars?
A Battle Star will be awarded to you every time you level up in Fortnite Season 7. You may check up how much XP you’ll need to level up to the next level on the Battle Pass page in-game.
What is the value of each Season 7 Challenge in terms of XP?
After finishing each task, you will earn 24,000 XP. Only a weekly Legendary challenge offers you 55,000 XP for the first level and 20,000 XP for each subsequent stage. In all, 143,000 XP has been earned.
In Season 7, how many Secret XP Challenges are there?
In Season 7, there will be 40 XP Challenges to accomplish. They’ll come and go from your list of All Quests. Last season’s Punch Cards and XP Coins will be replaced with these XP Challenges.
Every Thursday, at what hour do the Weekly Challenges in Season 7 go live?
• Europe: 2:00 p.m. (CEST) / 3:00 p.m. (CEST) (GMT) • 6:00 a.m. on the West Coast of the United States (PDT) • 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time in the United States (PT) • US East Coast: 9:00 a.m. (EDT)
It’s time to finish the Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 for Season 7 Week 10!
Credits: Epic Games, EveryDay FortNite & Squatingdog
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 10 Cheat Sheet
Tags: Fortnite Battle Royale, Fortnite Chapter 2, Fortnite
Guides, Mac Guides, Mobile Guides, News, Nintendo Switch Guides, PC Guides, PS4 Guides, PS5 Guides, Videos, Xbox One Guides, Xbox Series X Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox One Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides, Xbox 360 Guides,
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
Week 10 of Season 7 is upon us! Last time we saw the challenges were: “Swing for the fences” (20 Battle Stars) ; “Fight for the fence” (20 Battle Stars) ; “Return to battle” (10 Battle Stars) ; and “Keep the hammer down” (10 Battle Stars). Which is why this week’s challenges are the following: “Hit the slopes” (15 Battle Stars); “Head for the bike park” (15 Battle Stars); “Crank it up” (15 Battle Stars); and “Double down” (15 Battle Stars).. Read more about chapter 2 season 6 week 10 challenges and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 challenges
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 hidden challenges
- fortnite challenges chapter 2 season 6
- fortnite chapter 2 season 7 week 7 challenges
- chapter 2 season 6 week 10 challenges